Re: Full guide: iPod to PC transfer and iPod to Mac transfer

Some key features about this iPod to PC transfer:

* Top-rated iPod transfer software - Easy and simple to use, powerful
as well.
* One software supports all iPod/iPhone/iTouch models. Save your
money.
* Auto-scan your iPod.
* Auto-search by Album/Artist/Genre/Type.
* Simple to install and operate.
* Advanced settings supports Backup Folder Rule.
* Index by Album/Artist/Genre/Type.
* Select file to back up.
* Easily and quickly backup your songs, videos, photos, playlists,
podcasts and more from your iTouch/iPhone/iPod to ANY folder on your
PC.
* Manage the iPhone/iTouch/iPod content, import and export files
between the devices and computer.
* Support not only iPod/iPod Nano/iPod shuffle, also iPhone and
iTouch.
* You can play the media file directly in our program with not the
third part player.
* You can manage your iPod device on any computer.
* Support transfer photos from the iPhone/iTouch/iPod to computer.
* You can locate the music or video ordering the ablum/artist/genre
easily.
* Support multiple languages. (English, Spanish, French, Deutsch,
Chinese...)
* Good value for money.

--
Joeso
Joeso's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12042

http://camcorderanswers.com

  • Re: Problem with Windows Explorer crashing repeatedly
    ... So in your opinions, based on the messages, it is the Ipod ... see Help and Support Center at ... Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.3156, faulting ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ...
  • Re: Problem with Windows Explorer crashing repeatedly
    ... I'm wondering if this is somehow related to the Ipod software on the ... see Help and Support Center at ... Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.3156, faulting ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ...
  • Re: If anime is "dying," heres why
    ... support for a ton of formats). ... Sorry, I don't have RockBox. ... An iPod manager worth its salt should be able to do that at least ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Used iPod as photo storage device? (techweb story)
    ... >> iPhoto doesn't support RAW. ... iPhoto has supported RAW format since last January. ... we already know that seeing the RAW on the iPod is *not* ... The report that I had been given (from Apple Support ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Gapless playback comes to the iPod?
    ... And support for OGG and FLAC as well! ... eating lossless such as FLAC or APE to their iPod? ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)