Re: Problems Video/Audio Matching

What is the source and resolution of the video?
Do you have the latest graphics and audio drivers from the laptop vendor installed?
I assume when they get out of sync that the video is falling behind.
What version of what OS is on your laptop?
What is the make and model number of the laptop?

"Lisa" <noone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:380E6C73-C5CF-4D63-B4CA-12721CB2EEF8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm having a problem watching videos on my laptop. The picture and audio don't match for more than 5 minutes. I can restart the video from the point it got out of sync and it will only last for 2 to 5 minutes. I know it's my laptop because I can copy the video to a DVD and watch it on my TV just fine.

  • Re: Where oh where is Apple TV going?
    ... Tell me how you mirror your windows shitbox to your bigscreen TV ... Or you could do it with a laptop with a long HDMI cable. ... it is wireless and I can read the screen on the iMac or W7 ... Wireless keyboards and mice are cheaper than wireless video. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • NLE: convert/upgrade my desktop or buy a new laptop?
    ... Good processor, good memory, average video card, no sound card, ... and then buy a high end laptop for Windows ... gut the server PC and upgrade as needed for ... later on when I found a monitor to view it with). ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Where oh where is Apple TV going?
    ... Tell me how you mirror your windows shitbox to your bigscreen TV ... Or you could do it with a laptop with a long HDMI cable. ... it is wireless and I can read the screen on the iMac or W7 ... Wireless keyboards and mice are cheaper than wireless video. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Ultimate Convergence Device
    ... This Pocket PC/world phone is small, yet so powerful, it is more like an ... Play beautiful video, which I encode myself using the new XviD 4th ... The display is as bright and sharp as a laptop. ... Store 2 gb per swappable MiniSD card, though I'm using special high speed ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: determining speed using window xp
    ... I have a 2 yr old laptop running home XP. ... The video card becomes important if they are playing games or doing heavy ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)