Re: Problems Video/Audio Matching

What is the source and resolution of the video?
Do you have the latest graphics and audio drivers from the laptop vendor installed?
I assume when they get out of sync that the video is falling behind.
What version of what OS is on your laptop?
What is the make and model number of the laptop?

"Lisa" <noone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:380E6C73-C5CF-4D63-B4CA-12721CB2EEF8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm having a problem watching videos on my laptop. The picture and audio don't match for more than 5 minutes. I can restart the video from the point it got out of sync and it will only last for 2 to 5 minutes. I know it's my laptop because I can copy the video to a DVD and watch it on my TV just fine.

.