Problems setting network buffering when inside IE window. - Vista
- From: msftSkeptic <msftSkeptic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:27:01 -0800
Having trouble viewing live streaming video from a webpage that feeds a
windows media player data stream. The provider states a 748kb connection is
the minimum supported. Have a 1mb connection, (tested), and get constant
pausing every few seconds. Tried setting the performance tab in Windows
Media player but it does not cary over to the instance within IE. When I
right click on the window and try to change the settings in the IE window it
does not take or if it does get a message something like "buffering media"
and then have the pleasure of seeing a blank page.
It looks like the settings in HKCU\software\microsoft\mediaplay\preferences
are NOT USED.
Really frustrating. Any help greatly appreciated.
Always Curious, John G.
- Prev by Date: Re: Complete freeze of Vista 32bit upon accessing certain jpg/avi files
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Movie Maker (VISTA) playback is green on MPEG files only..
- Previous by thread: Windows Movie Maker (VISTA) playback is green on MPEG files only..