Background music on an attachment

Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP1, Windows Live Mail 14 v.

I know how to insert background music on an e-mail, but ......................
I can not figure out how to make it as a background music when and ONLY when the attachment is opened.
NOTE : I do not want to convert the music to .wav format. It takes too long and it does not work if the music is too long.
What I have be doing is this :
Open compose window > Format > Background > Sound > browse to music folder, pick my choice > Open, choose # of times or continuously > OK
My problem is : as soon as the e-mail is opened by the recipient, music starts. It does not wait for attachment to be opened.
What steps have I missed ? Thank you.
t-4-2

  • Re: Windows Mail Spell Checker Dictionary- How is it Accessed?
    ... In the newer Windows Live Mail, the user dictionary is easily edited from within the program. ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... Does any one know how to acces the spell checker dictionary to change ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: adding to "send to" in Vista?
    ... "Dave" wrote: ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... 'Windows Live Mail' ...
  • Re: Windows Mail (Windows Vista)
    ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... You might try the newer Windows Live Mail, ... > 2- Shall I Use Outlook Express on Vindows Vista, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Copy / paste doesnt copy pictures
    ... I missed that the OP said Outlook. ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... You can in the newer Windows Live Mail. ...
  • Re: hibernate problem
    ... shutdown /h /t 00 ... Windows Vista Home Premium SP1, all updated, most of Acer's junk ... Translations to/from FI not always accurate ...