Re: Movie Maker MOV

hey there im having a problem with windows movie maker, it wont import
any .avi files, sounds or video.. on my older computer with vista i was
able to import .avi files.... why wont it let me do so. if someone would
get back to me that would be amazing!

thank u so much !

--
rich456

  • windows movie maker and avi files
    ... any .avi files, sounds or video.. ... on my older computer with vista i was ... why wont it let me do so. ...
  • Re: Windows Movie Maker and .avi files
    ... any .avi files, sounds or video.. ... on my older computer with vista i was ... why wont it let me do so. ...
  • Re: Come on Microsoft and fix DVD playback in WMP 11
    ... Installed Sonic CinePlayer Vista CODEC package (by the ... way this install does not appear in the windows program list. ... All three systems play WMV 100% and AVI (sorry about the firt post but I ... play some AVI files that I had and even these are jerky when at full ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: theres sound but no video
    ... AVI files is a Toshiba Notebook or Laptop, not sure one, and I am not ... texting her and asking her to say what WMP says on the menu ... video part of certain AVI files as well. ... found out that now I can play the AVI files that use to not work. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Saving screen shots of .avi files using Windows Media Player?
    ... QuickTime is the only free video ... player that I cannot get to run the .avi files. ... Editor shows a true image of all the Windows components of the screen ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)