Re: Movie Maker Crash @ publishing

Hey!
I had that problem too and I was so desperate to find out how to fix
it. I googled all this stuff and one thing that came up was the VoxWare
Audio Codec, and you had to go through all this stuff to get it to work.
Well, that was for XP. For Vista, you dont use the VoxWare Audio Codec,
you use a Codec called ffshowdecoder. So basically, Its really easy to
fix. Most times, when you start Windows Movie Maker, in the bottom right
corner of your screen where the time is and all that, there is a symbol
with two f's. Click on it, and all these Codecs will show up in a little
window. Scroll down until you find MPEG. It should say "disabled" to the
right of it. Click on where it says "disabled" and a little box should
pop up at the top of the window. You then click the option below
disabled. (I dont remember what it is) You need to do that for all the
MPEG Codecs you see in a *row*. If its just one or two, its not it. You
can Enable all the MPEG Codecs if you want, so it really doesnt matter.
If you have any questions e-mail me at* chainsawsgorawr@xxxxxxxxxxx*.

Good Luck!

--
chainsawsgorawr

  • Re: Error code 0xC00D1199 please someone help me!
    ... There is not a single thing you can do to fix ... problems you could run into with codec problems. ... Look for the 4CC code for the file's Video Codec ... If you get this while try to play MPEG-2 video or a DVD then you will want ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Error code 0xC00D1199 please someone help me!
    ... There is not a single thing you can do to fix ... problems you could run into with codec problems. ... Look for the 4CC code for the file's Video Codec ... If you get this while try to play MPEG-2 video or a DVD then you will want ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: error code...
    ... There is not a single thing you can do to fix ... problems you could run into with codec problems. ... Look for the 4CC code for the file's Video Codec ... If you get this while try to play MPEG-2 video or a DVD then you will want ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Error message C00D11CD
    ... Without that you can not expect a fix. ... AVI or you have a bad install of the codec. ... or FFDShow doesnt support the codec for you file please do the following. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: c00d1199
    ... can do to fix it. ... problems you could run into with codec problems. ... Run the installer, open GSpot, goto File>>Open. ... Look for the 4CC code for the file's Video Codec ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)