Re: Problem opening pictures...

"Scouts88" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:f85e7a02f752ee3773a40524b6ac309f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An addendum,

I have been opening the files straight from my external hard drive.
When I attempt to copy the files to my laptop it says "Item not
found...this file is no longer in the F: etc..."
When I unplug the hard drive and plug it back in, I can view about
50-60% of the pictures in thumbnails and even open them...but after a
couple of minutes it gives me the same message about the file maybe
being deleted.

--
Scouts88

try the 'opening with' feature ater right clicking the pictures, and try to open with another program. I'm sure that Irfanview will do the trick (free download).

  • Re: Problem opening pictures...
    ... I have been opening the files straight from my external hard drive. ... When I attempt to copy the files to my laptop it says "Item not ... friends computer, to see if you can open your photos? ...
  • Re: Problem opening pictures...
    ... An addendum, ... I have been opening the files straight from my external hard drive. ... When I attempt to copy the files to my laptop it says "Item not ...
  • Re: emailing pictures form "My Pictures" in XP
    ... you can go attach a picture after opening the e-mail. ... you can resize the file as given below and then ... > Pictures in XP, my old MSN internet log on window pops up. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Knoebels Opening Weekend.
    ... Knoebel's on opening day. ...  There are some pictures of The Black ... Diamond construction site, the new bald eagle enclosure, and some of ... opening weekend, it didn't seem like there was much call for a report. ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: Vista Program opening lag
    ... I JUST GOT MY NEW LAPTOP LAST WEEK, AND EVERYTHING RUNS FINE, UNTIL ... YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS TRYING TO OPEN MY FIREFOX, THE ENTIRE OPENING ... ABOUT 3-4 CYCLES, THEN IT DISAPPEARS, THERE IS NO FF WINDOW POP UP. ... THE VISTA HAS MEMORY, LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING, AND IT RUNS ...