Re: Problem opening pictures...

"Scouts88" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:f85e7a02f752ee3773a40524b6ac309f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An addendum,

I have been opening the files straight from my external hard drive.
When I attempt to copy the files to my laptop it says "Item not
found...this file is no longer in the F: etc..."
When I unplug the hard drive and plug it back in, I can view about
50-60% of the pictures in thumbnails and even open them...but after a
couple of minutes it gives me the same message about the file maybe
being deleted.

--
Scouts88

try the 'opening with' feature ater right clicking the pictures, and try to open with another program. I'm sure that Irfanview will do the trick (free download).

.