Re: Movie Maker not playing

"Ben3003" <ben3003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:DF5CAF11-091E-4206-9046-6D563A642A8A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please tell me you are joking! I have upward of 50 clips and even more
transitions and titles.

Are you saying that it's a known bug and there is no work around?

Thanks for getting back so quickly!
B.

I'm not joking, it worked for me. But nothing is sure with Vista.....

  • Re: [kde-linux] Am I Alone?
    ... please file a bug report. ... What's NOT fine is them saying everything is hunky dory, ... WE'RE TALKING POTENTIALLY SOMEONE'S BANK CONNECTION HERE!! ... Now all that's perfectly acceptable for a beta product, but KDE 4 isn't ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Am I Alone?
    ... please file a bug report. ... Which browser, which version, and which kde version? ... What's NOT fine is them saying everything is hunky dory, ... WE'RE TALKING POTENTIALLY SOMEONE'S BANK CONNECTION HERE!! ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] kdeprint in kde 4
    ... bug. ... I was just here saying I ... I've been doing Linux long emough to know that if the dog ate it ... I know the drill, fix and compile/compile and change, mod and hack or be patient ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Grammar check impossible in french
    ... That's like saying "The cure to a flickering light is to switch it off." ... Unchecking Spelling and Grammar as you type simply switches off the spell ... If you want to carry on saying "It's a bug" then go ahead. ... For those who are following along, Sthan better HOPE it's not a bug. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • ADA/C interfaces: type representations uncontrollable in C
    ... That seems like a bug. ... I should start by saying that I think the compiler I witnessed this on ... The pragma convention anomaly I've noticed relates to enums, ... What I don't understand is how GNAT can give the user representation ...
    (comp.lang.ada)