Re: Movie Maker not playing

"Ben3003" <Ben3003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:97F8B66E-C5A6-4EE8-8F50-06D71FB1D2ED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I created a 5min + video within movie maker, published it and have been in
since. All of a sudden i now go into movie maker and open the project and it
won't play/preview the movie.

Any ideas? the machine doesn't even try to play, the button to play is
pressed but the movie doesn't start. individual clips that are in the project
window play.

very odd..

this is a very nasty bug indeed, delete the clips on the timeline and drag the clips on it again.

  • Re: MPG-1 video files wont play in slide show on Mac
    ... Either on the Mac or PC. ... On a Mac, the movie ... That is why Mac's won't play WMV ... > frame of the clips, there is text that the says something like "yuv ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: Different Files... Different Players
    ... black line with a custom video sized at 800x24 pixels... ... I started down the path of making it a movie... ... website page on my computers... ... but don't play on my Vista system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Diary_Of_A_Mad_Black_Woman_Doesnt_Disappoint,_Unf?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?or
    ... Tyler Perry strikes again as he brings his hugely successful ... theatrical stage play Diary of a Mad Black Woman to movie theaters ... play is the same thing that saves this film: ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Review: State of Play (2009)
    ... State of Play is the very sort of movie that 'they just don't make ... shoe leather journalism and the fact that the newfangled blog world is ...
    (rec.arts.movies.reviews)
  • Re: Play DVD
    ... I have made several efforts to play a dvd movie but without ... Xine for some odd reason doesn´t work either. ...
    (Fedora)