Widescreen / Vista

I have looked for any solutions on the site for my problem and could not
find what I was looking for that is why I am posting this message

1. I am using a DVD Shrink or AVS Cutter to get home movies and other
content from dvd to computer.

2. The preview on DVD Shrink shows 4:3 Ratio. When extracting certain
content it shows preview at 16:9

3. I play VOB file or mpeg file on media player at only 4:3

My question is: How do I fix the aspect ratio on my system in order to
edit videos at 16:9? I can not view 16:9 on any video I play, even
directly from dvd player to view dvd's. Media player only shows 4:3
aspect Ratio?

I am running 64 bit Operating system On a 22 Inch Widescreen HDMI. I
need to edit videos in Power Director or Movie Maker and it also shows
videos in 4:3 Ratio. In Power Director I can change aspect ratio only
by stretching it or Cropping video. In windows Movie Maker only shows
4:3 As well.

--
logoanimation

  • Re: Widescreen / Vista
    ... The preview on DVD Shrink shows 4:3 Ratio. ... need to edit videos in Power Director or Movie Maker and it also shows ... In windows Movie Maker only shows ...
  • Re: Wrong End [VIDEO] by Michael Karas
    ... Tarmo wrote: ... Why is the aspect ratio 16:9 ... > There's something funny with all Michael's videos. ... > wrong with Windows Media Player. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Tony Pezzo presents: Too Much
    ... ratio of paid videos vs free videos he's putting out. ... Free videos on YouTube alone, not including any other video available ... internet he was living at home, so money was not an issue. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Tony Pezzo presents: Too Much
    ... Colin E. wrote: ... ratio of paid videos vs free videos he's putting out. ... Free videos on YouTube alone, not including any other video available ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Aspect Ratio in VMR9 Renderless mode
    ... > provides the correct aspect ratio for videos I play in NTSC DV format ... TV you have videos ... I've scanned through all VMR9 examples in the SDK but none of them uses the ...