Video Clips not accessible in Windows Photo Gallery

Hello,
My videos no longer show up in the Photo Gallery. They are present in
my pictures folder, but they don't show in Photo Gallery. They used to
be accessible, so does anyone know what setting I possibly messed up?
Thanks!

--
jukieklein

  • Hosur today
    ... hosur gossips, photo gallery, videos, hosur news, movies,rumors, ... video clips, movie trailers, video playlists, favorite videos etc. ... gossips and its photo gallery. ... about all celebrity gossips, latest celebrity gossips, celebrity ...
    (sci.math)
  • Hosur today
    ... hosur gossips, photo gallery, videos, hosur news, movies,rumors, ... video clips, movie trailers, video playlists, favorite videos etc. ... gossips and its photo gallery. ... about all celebrity gossips, latest celebrity gossips, celebrity ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Space Galaxies Photo Gallery
    ... Get information, facts, photos, news, videos, and more about ... galaxies. ... view the latest photo gallery at here. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Photo Gallery cant open this file or photo?