Re: Can't load WMV files into Movie Maker, can anyone help?

Popeye33 wrote:
Thanks John .... Firstly I copy the video onto a CD then I am using
'IMToo DVD to WMV converter' to change it into a WMV file.

What's interesting is on Vesta it would only show one chapter so I
went back to my other laptop which has Windows XP and all the
chapters came up, perhaps it's something to do with Vesta?

Cheers Pops
===================================
I'm not familiar with the software you are using...
are you saying you began by Ripping a DVD?

Why did you copy it to a "CD"?

What is the exact task you are trying to perform?
Are you trying to import clips from a DVD into
Movie Maker?

I think posting more details might help you find
a solution.

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience