Displaying Exif Comments in Photo Gallery

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to display the Exif Comments in Windows Photo Gallery. You can fit a lot more information about photos into the comments field instead of the title/caption field which doesn't display large information very well in Photo Gallery.

Thanks for any feedback.

Matt.

  • Re: Photo Gallery
    ... The generic problem with strange colors in Windows Photo Gallery is an improper color profile being used for the display. ... After struggling configuring the old with the new hardwares for several hours, I finally made Vista HP to work as an upgrade. ...
  • Re: Pictures corrupt
    ... You have indicated that the images display correctly in most of your ... but not in Photo Gallery and not as thumbnails. ... possible oddities in the way that the image data is stored in the JPG file, ... and while most viewers seem to be OK with most variations, ...
  • Re: Photo Gallery
    ... but it won't display the existing content. ... I just figured out that if I double click the gallery, in design mode, it ... > on it to bring up menu, select photo gallery properties. ... >>modify it to remove half of the pictures. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Displaying Exif Comments in Photo Gallery
    ... You can fit a lot more information about photos into the comments field instead of the title/caption field which doesn't display large information very well in Photo Gallery. ...
  • Re: photo gallery
    ... > Conversation: photo gallery ... > I am using FP 2003 and would like to display the filename of ... type the filename in the Caption box. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)