Re: Movie Maker stops working on publish

"apoc1234" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:8c1e3dc12c3dc36a290898b2e4a52d6a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After I press publish my movie that has a mix of videos(all .wmv) and
audio stops working and a screen shows up saying the following: Windows
Movie Maker has stopped working....A problem caused the program to stop
working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a
solution is available. I wish I could post more to help you guys figure
this out but Im not sure how to get logs or anything like that. Thanks
in advance guys :(

--
apoc1234

try DVD+RW

  • Re: Movie Maker with MS Vista problems
    ... The problem is movie maker it is s**t. ... But more likely it's an issue that windows will solve with some kind of ... I'm not saying its not good but it maybe just needs some time to ... My Gallery (http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=192026";>My ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Movie Maker stops working on publish
    ... audio stops working and a screen shows up saying the following: Windows ... Movie Maker has stopped working....A problem caused the program to stop ...
  • Re: Connecting to the Internet
    ... > APIs was a lot easier than learning Registry APIs.) ... be installed in all versions of Windows that you choose to support. ... I hope you don't mind me saying you have "missed the boat". ... Vague questions such as that are often ignored in Microsoft newsgroups ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] lame bitching about xpsp2
    ... truly think you are saying something that can help. ... *nix way) you still would whine because they are also working on extending ... are concerned that you will have to learn Windows, ... I recall nimda and I don't recall my Windows machines getting infected even ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Was going to.........
    ... was about MS Office, not Windows itself. ... You claimed VB.Net was vastly superior to VB. ... Olaf challenged that claim, saying that if it ... That was a quote from the article. ...