Movie Maker stops working on publish

After I press publish my movie that has a mix of videos(all .wmv) and
audio stops working and a screen shows up saying the following: Windows
Movie Maker has stopped working....A problem caused the program to stop
working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a
solution is available. I wish I could post more to help you guys figure
this out but Im not sure how to get logs or anything like that. Thanks
in advance guys :(

--
apoc1234

  • Re: Movie Maker stops working on publish
    ... audio stops working and a screen shows up saying the following: Windows ... Movie Maker has stopped working....A problem caused the program to stop ...
  • Re: Movie Maker Issues in Vista
    ... If you've only got 2MB of RAM, you don't event have enough to boot ... You don't need speed or processing power to MAKE a movie... ... but Windows itself and try to play the movie. ... One of the updates was probably a DRM ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Millions of minutes
    ... program Indows Movie Maker worked fine while I was working on the ... PCs running Windows XP SP2, then you should be able to ... and I'm running on a Mac! ... I'm running Windows in a virtual machine on the Mac, ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Problems with MPGs
    ... They all can play that MPG file with whatever version ... Vista Home Premium one. ... It just won't play properly on Windows Media ... my Vista Home Premium PC and have had no luck viewing the movie. ...
  • Re: Burning home digital camera movies, converted to wmv files, to a D
    ... > Panasonic PV-GS31 Mini digital movie camera. ... > Windows Move Maker 2.1.4026 video software. ... > DVD? ... Nero will then burn it to dvd for ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)