Re: Error code 80070052 when copying photos

The problem everyone is having is simple: The "Root" directory can only
hold a set number of files. (this goes back to the DOS operatering
System) Once the root directory is full then create another directory
and copy the rest of your pictures into this directory.

Note: if you are using the SD card in a photo frame then the pictures
in the root directory will be shown first then the pictures in other
directories.

Alvin Videtto

Liz;1072873 Wrote:
Miriam hi
I have this problem too but could not see Hazlenut's message
Can you help?
please???

"Miriam" wrote:

WOW. Thanks, Hazelnut, for the answer to John's problem as it was my
problem as well. Now I have unlimited use of the 2G SD card that had
only accepted 309 items. Really great when a simple solution is
available.

Miriam

--
Miriam

--
avidetto

  • Re: change permissions to copy pictures into backgrounds
    ... (or root owed files) type into a term window: ... I have a folder that contains pictures I took myself and like to use ... this old design is not always handy. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: change permissions to copy pictures into backgrounds
    ... (or root owed files) type into a term window: ... I have a folder that contains pictures I took myself and like to use as ... or to copy my pictures into the ubuntu default folder (if this is so ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: samba shares unmountable by user
    ... Here is another example of why I run as root on the main box here, ... This is another example of why I use Gnome, regardless of how much ... [gene@coyote Pictures]$ id ... not sure about fuse & gfvsd. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: change permissions to copy pictures into backgrounds
    ... (or root owed files) type into a term window: ... I have a folder that contains pictures I took myself and like to use as wallpaper for my computers. ... owner: Thomas Blasejewicz ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Themes + Picture relative url + Master Pages
    ... >> the themeimages is a folder under my theme. ... >> Now I only see pictures when using a page that is under my root, ... >> see the pictures if I browse to a page that is one directory deeper. ...