Re: Need Help Copying a DVD

JamesJ;923685 Wrote:
I want to copy dvd and really don't know where to start.
Can I use an applet that came with Vista Home Premium to do this?
I've tried DVD Maker and Movie Maker but I haven't had any luck.
I don't want to install a full-fledged suite to do this.

Thanks,
James

Hi *JamesJ* you don't say what type of DVD you are trying to copy. If
it is a DVD movie then you well have trouble with different types of
"copy guards" If it is a Data DVD then try "exploring" the DVD and then
copy and paste to a folder on your desktop and then burn to a blank DVD.

--
dbknox
.