Re: Issues With Vista/Sound Card

Thanks dbknox,
I'd already been to that site and the download is no longer available.
I suspect that LG worked out what was going on and removed the download.
So I'm still trying to work it out.
I believe now, that it's not Vista as such...It's Dell. And if I'd been
aware od this problem with the sound, I would never have bought a Dell
computer in the first place, as sound is my number one priority.
Still hoping for a fix.
Regards,
merom

--
MervR

  • "Cannot delete... file. It is being use by another program or person. Close any programs that m
    ... I started downloading a game demo with GetRight, ... use by another program or person" error appeared, and the download could not ... Dell Dimension 8200 desktop - basic components: ... Cambridge Soundworks FPS2000 4.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • "Cannot delete... file. It is being use by another program or person. Close any programs that m
    ... I started downloading a game demo with GetRight, ... use by another program or person" error appeared, and the download could not ... Dell Dimension 8200 desktop - basic components: ... Cambridge Soundworks FPS2000 4.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Problems with Updates
    ... Is this a Dell and did it have sound before the last kernel update? ... installed all the updates up to today's. ... Then after you download the modem driver, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • >>> DELL DOWNLOAD <<< click here
    ... 2405fpw dell monitor drivers downloads, ... download, 720 dell download driver printer, 720 dell download photo ... dell sound card driver download, 964 dell printer software downloads, ... software download, color profile dell 3100 download, computer dell ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)
  • Re: Now having problems finding downloads!
    ... I am now having problems finding the drivers that I need to ... > download to repair my video and sound. ... If you don't wish to follow all of the advice immediately, ...