Re: Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard

krispykreme;766210 Wrote:
Hi,

You can find the wizard here : C:\Windows\System32\wiaacmgr.exe
It is well hidden...
I hope this helps !

J.Awesome! Thank you so much. I had to replace my old dell that finally
died and got a vista box (Blah). And my g/f was on my case cause of how
my clicks it took to get something scanned. You are a life saver!

--
john hatesvista

  • Re: How to send a fax from a scanned document?
    ... Duke, Sorry I am late to answer, I have been working with a Dell tech.I have ... the bottom of the viewer,Photo Printing Wizard opens, click next Wizard ... next Window for "recipient opms.I fill in name and fax ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Files and Settings Transfer Wizard - desperate
    ... Any further dealing with Dell support staff is likely to ... I have a brand new Dell running Windows XP. ... >using the F&ST wizard. ... the option ?I want to create a Wizard Disk in the following drive? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant get it to run a home network,
    ... Networking Was Unsucessful" Then I get to send an ERROR ... Microsoft tells me to contact Dell, ... >running the wizard. ... What computers, ...
  • Re: Files and Settings Transfer Wizard - desperate
    ... Any further dealing with Dell support staff is likely to ... I have a brand new Dell running Windows XP. ... >using the F&ST wizard. ... the option ?I want to create a Wizard Disk in the following drive? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Files and Settings Transfer Wizard - desperate
    ... I am at my wits end trying to use the files and settings transfer wizard on ... Any further dealing with Dell support staff is likely to ... I have a brand new Dell running Windows XP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)