Re: WMM vista is messing up my videos. Plz help!!!

Another possibility is:

because you are using compressed video format with a compressed sound
format. and then re-rendering to a further compressed video format
without changing sound file format.

It's got to do with how Group of Frames (GOP) work during compression
and encoding

Convert the sound file to .wav format and your out of sync issues
should not be a problem.

I can give more details if you can tell me what properties are your
sound files and your original video files and what are you trying to
make (eg for youtube)

KeithMoon2112;931781 Wrote:
Ok. I'm a drummer and i like to make drumming vidoes. Well we got a new
computer and Vista instead of XP. So the new movie maker is really
stupid.
Everytime i get the music and the drumming perfectly togerther, and i
save
it, i got to publish it. I publish it. Then i watch it, and the music
and
video arn't together anymore!!!! some1 plz tell me wat to do. Thanx.

--
Clevo

Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB