Re: WMM vista is messing up my videos. Plz help!!!

Another possibility is:

because you are using compressed video format with a compressed sound
format. and then re-rendering to a further compressed video format
without changing sound file format.

It's got to do with how Group of Frames (GOP) work during compression
and encoding

Convert the sound file to .wav format and your out of sync issues
should not be a problem.

I can give more details if you can tell me what properties are your
sound files and your original video files and what are you trying to
make (eg for youtube)

KeithMoon2112;931781 Wrote:
Ok. I'm a drummer and i like to make drumming vidoes. Well we got a new
computer and Vista instead of XP. So the new movie maker is really
stupid.
Everytime i get the music and the drumming perfectly togerther, and i
save
it, i got to publish it. I publish it. Then i watch it, and the music
and
video arn't together anymore!!!! some1 plz tell me wat to do. Thanx.

--
Clevo

___________________________
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound

Helpful links:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/3d0c5a49-8f61-45cc-8a7d-38c4695ba9291033.mspx#EEE

  • Re: Web Animation and Sound Advice Sought
    ... That may just settle the sound part. ... an infinite loop) while playing a 30 second or so sound file behind it ... The basics, maybe. ... in order to create an animation with a sound file in a couple of ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: HTML Email
    ... Does it work if you use Word 2002 as you message format and embed the sound ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... I have tried to put the sound file, ... the scripting is obviously working because the scrolling border ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Previewing sound files.
    ... I have no problem playing them back. ... seconds of a sound file saves me a lot of time, ... I have it working on this laptop - I didn't have it at first, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Previewing sound files.
    ... Anne Wilson wrote: ... I have no problem playing them back. ... of a sound file saves me a lot of time, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: sound
    ... in design mode i see a speaker icon. ... > When you click off to something else, PowerPoint is paused. ... > there is no sound file in the folder where the presentation is stored, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)