Re: Roxio Creator 9

Peter wrote:
Thanks for the reply John.

I have Vista Business with Sp1.
My video is a NAVIDA GeForce 6600 and is as up to date as possible.
The system does meet all the requirements.
The DVD drive is a Matshita 831S with the latest Microsoft drivers.

Peter
=============================
Here's a driver for your video adapter
dated October 15, 2008...Ver: 178.24...

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_178.24_whql.html

Is that the driver you are currently using?

Updating the video driver may not be your
fix but it may be worth a try.

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: How to have better quality display?
    ... I no longer have access either to the hardware or the specs related to this driver, so my support for it is limited to things that require neither. ... I committed a major update to the Intel 830M and 845G chipset support to both the XFree86 CVS trunk and DRI CVS trunk. ... A patch based on Christian Zietz's code to tell the video BIOS about extra video memory that has been allocated was committed to the XFree86 CVS trunk. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: WHat does the error mean: The WMI Performance Adapter service
    ... That type of error is usually caused by a bad video card, ... likely need to swap out the monitor as well to be absolutely certain. ... Download the latest video driver for your card online, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Intel 82865G driver
    ... David Dawes: 830M/845G/852GM/855GM/865G Driver ... I no longer have access either to the hardware or the specs related to this driver, so my support for it is limited to things that require neither. ... I committed a major update to the Intel 830M and 845G chipset support to both the XFree86 CVS trunk and DRI CVS trunk. ... A patch based on Christian Zietz's code to tell the video BIOS about extra video memory that has been allocated was committed to the XFree86 CVS trunk. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [Solved] X11 slowness, command line hesitations, and pixel fuzz (blit leakage?) in xfce4-ter
    ... The shift from Xaa to Exa is definitely a bit early for a lot of the video ... Look for your xorg.conf and check the device section for the display card. ... [or other driver for your video hardware] ... Of course, when the get the "Exa" acceleration problems ironed out, you'll ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Loading game problems
    ... Updating video card drivers can solve most gaming issues. ... Download the latest video driver for your card online, ... When Windows prompts you to install the video adapter, ... The latest video drivers sometime don't work with a particular game. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)