Re: Roxio Creator 9

Peter wrote:
Thanks for the reply John.

I have Vista Business with Sp1.
My video is a NAVIDA GeForce 6600 and is as up to date as possible.
The system does meet all the requirements.
The DVD drive is a Matshita 831S with the latest Microsoft drivers.

Peter
=============================
Here's a driver for your video adapter
dated October 15, 2008...Ver: 178.24...

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_178.24_whql.html

Is that the driver you are currently using?

Updating the video driver may not be your
fix but it may be worth a try.

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: How to have better quality display?
    ... I no longer have access either to the hardware or the specs related to this driver, so my support for it is limited to things that require neither. ... I committed a major update to the Intel 830M and 845G chipset support to both the XFree86 CVS trunk and DRI CVS trunk. ... A patch based on Christian Zietz's code to tell the video BIOS about extra video memory that has been allocated was committed to the XFree86 CVS trunk. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: WHat does the error mean: The WMI Performance Adapter service
    ... That type of error is usually caused by a bad video card, ... likely need to swap out the monitor as well to be absolutely certain. ... Download the latest video driver for your card online, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Intel 82865G driver
    ... David Dawes: 830M/845G/852GM/855GM/865G Driver ... I no longer have access either to the hardware or the specs related to this driver, so my support for it is limited to things that require neither. ... I committed a major update to the Intel 830M and 845G chipset support to both the XFree86 CVS trunk and DRI CVS trunk. ... A patch based on Christian Zietz's code to tell the video BIOS about extra video memory that has been allocated was committed to the XFree86 CVS trunk. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [Solved] X11 slowness, command line hesitations, and pixel fuzz (blit leakage?) in xfce4-ter
    ... The shift from Xaa to Exa is definitely a bit early for a lot of the video ... Look for your xorg.conf and check the device section for the display card. ... [or other driver for your video hardware] ... Of course, when the get the "Exa" acceleration problems ironed out, you'll ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Linux, X, ld, gcc, linking, shared libraries and stuff
    ... >> because, originally, video cards / system RAM could NOT afford to have ... > GL actually "copies" everything, but it's done by the graphics card, so ... > anyway if it's not hardware accelerated. ... installed the proper driver, then it zooms around the screen... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)