Re: Roxio Creator 9

Thanks for the reply John.

I have Vista Business with Sp1.
My video is a NAVIDA GeForce 6600 and is as up to date as possible.
The system does meet all the requirements.
The DVD drive is a Matshita 831S with the latest Microsoft drivers.

Peter

"John Inzer" <oobie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:#AjFRoBcJHA.2132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter wrote:
I have Roxio Creator 9 (which works fine on my desktop XP machine) on
my Vista Sp1 laptop and cannot use Cineplayer. After the flash screen
shows for several seconds I get "Cineplayer has stopped working" and
a second message asking to close the program. I did a clean install
(twice) and all other Creator applications work as expected. I have
not been able to find help on the Roxio forums.

Peter
Just wondering which version of Vista you are running?

Have you tried updating your video driver?

Does your system meet or exceed all the requirements?

System Requirements for Easy Media Creator 9
http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000084CR?set-locale=en

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: When Should I Expect to Receive Vista SP1 via Windows Update?
    ... his reply is that he would install the Sp1 manually. ... If you have not been offered sp1 even if you manually scan and ask for updates, it's probably because there is one audio driver not ready for Vista. ... Has anyone received Vista SP1 via Windows Update? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: slipstreaming sp2 into windows vista
    ... Actually SP2 was released as an RTM product to both TechNet and MSDN subscribers on Friday May 1st. ... It's my impression that most people who post here and in the Vista General group aren't subscribers to either of those two services. ... and I want to know is why in the world did MSFT pull the ability to make a Startup Repair Disk off of the SP1 All Programs menu when it sat there like a hen layin' eggs throughout the Beta of Vista SP1. ...
  • Re: restart from hibernation fails to notice previous state of hib
    ... My system OS is Vista home Premium 32bit x86 in an HP ... "bugo" wrote: ... I couldn't resume hibernation with sp1 on. ... "brink" wrote: ...
  • Re: Repairing Vista
    ... As for the version of the installation DVD if you have purchased a copy of Vista which already contains SP1 then, by all means, you can ignore my comment regarding uninstalling SP1. ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... > am familiar with the repair option, ' startup repair", from the Vista> DVD, ...
  • Re: trying to find AUDIO CODEC down load for vista
    ... Maybe, it’s my machine- Sony Vaio, Vista Home Premium, SP1. ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... what I think he did was take long clips and cut them up into ... home video clips by using Window Movie Maker. ...