Re: Windows Media Player 11 won't play DVDs

No weird config for VLC, I just downloaded, installed and it works fine.
Doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles from WMP though.

--
okedoke1234
okedoke1234's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/okedoke1234.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Thanks Microsoft
    ... Define bells and whistles and basics. ... Now I can define custom component set for Object Browser and include not only .BSC files from wherever I want, but also a type info from COM libraries and .NET assemblies. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)
  • Re: maybe they were really playing Farkle
    ... they would have heard all of the bells and whistles that ... being a private pilot, I asked and recieved, permission to enter the ... cockpit duirng the flight home. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: maybe they were really playing Farkle
    ... they would have heard all of the bells and whistles that ... being a private pilot, I asked and recieved, permission to enter the ... cockpit duirng the flight home. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Oblivion Delayed
    ... >>>mean you're running with all the bells and whistles turned on. ... Except I was replying to Quaestor not Mean Chlorine, ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)