Windows Photo Gallery issue

Hi. I just got Vista with the Windows Photo Gallery and I am having
some issues with it and I was hoping someone could help. First, I can
not get it to email pictures to anyone. It does nothing when I try to
email. And then I just download video off of my camcorder and they
won't work. All I get is a picture of a hot air balloon. I need help
please. Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

--
eellio

  • Re: Photo Gallery does not list my printer
    ... It appears that anybody who has a HP2600n networked printer, ... cannot print from Windows Photo Gallery in Windows Vista. ... the printer properties and change the printer port from USB to the ...
  • Re: Image background turn out yellow but shall be white
    ... i dare not to try to remove the color profile yet...because im not sure Autodesk autocad will need that. ... Microsoft Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in XP is no more available in vista? ... Recently, i discover that those previously scanned documents, or even keyboard print screen image, the image background which shall be white turn out yellow/grey yellow in Windows Photo Gallery or i make it as wallpaper in vista. ... Im using integrated graphic adaptor. ...
  • Re: Image background turn out yellow but shall be white
    ... Recently, i discover that those previously scanned documents (before i switched to vista), or even keyboard print screen image, the image background which shall be white turn out yellow/grey yellow in Windows Photo Gallery or i make it as wallpaper in vista. ... Im using integrated graphic adaptor. ... But i dont think it gives the problem otherwise why the color turn out correctly in Words? ...
  • Digital Image Suite on Vista Home Premium
    ... system versus the Windows Photo Gallery of our Vista Home Premium ... I had moved all of our pictures over to the Vista "Pictures" ... Windows Photo Gallery or our Office Photo manager. ... we noticed that the folders in DI were ...
  • Re: Image background turn out yellow but shall be white
    ... I have tried tick and untick but my image in Windows photo gallery / scan a new color pdf image still appear yellow. ... what will be used if i remove the color profile because there is only one profile there. ... Microsoft Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in XP is no more available in vista? ...