Windows media player stopped working - updates won't take

Hi Zack;
read through most of your posts about this problem and I suspect mine
is caused by installing the "Netflix" player add in for Windows Media
Center. I have tried installing hot fix kb933547 (it says "Not enough
storage is available to process this command" HAH! 1.2 tera bytes HD and
6 gig main) and the cumulative update KB941651-x64, (it says "update
does not apply to your system"). I have not found a way to remove and
re-intall WMP and I have also used your method to force the use of the
64x version of WMP.

Why won't the hot fixes install? Is it possible to remove and replace
WMP. Do you think that would help? And, yes, it crashes when I plug in
my Crucial survivor memory stick.

Let me know what additional info you need.
TY
Keshka

--
Dancy