Re: discusion group profile
- From: "brikendor" <nowhere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:11:08 -0000
Thanks for your help, John.
"John Inzer" <oobie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ujuGBcjbJHA.1268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brian Bartholomew wrote:.The discussion group help pages states that the "Your Profile" page========================================
will appear for completion as part of my first post. If it doesn't,
my genuine email address will appear instead of a false one. If the
"Your Profile" page does open, this post is superfluous.
The following article may be useful:
How to: Set Up Newsgroups in
You may enter any name you wish at
Step 4. This will be the 'From" name
that shows on your messages.
You may enter any address you like at
Step 5. This e-mail address...real or fake...
will be included in your message headers
and can be accessed by highlighting a
message and typing Ctrl+F3
John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer
Solutions that work for
me may not work for you
Proceed at your own risk
- Prev by Date: Re: discusion group profile
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Movie Maker - no video in .avi files
- Previous by thread: Re: discusion group profile
- Next by thread: Re: discusion group profile