Re: Blury pictures when watching large res panoramas in slideshow

"Trond Erik" <TrondErik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:8E37D6B8-CE07-4DE6-8443-F43BF87ECD23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Blackbird" wrote:

Better make a slideshow with Irfanview (free download), the Vista slideshow
is of poor quality, don't know why.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I would still I still like to have the
screensaver show large res panoramas correctly. It is really beutiful to
display all our photograpgs on the TV when we're not using it, but it get a
bit ruined when panoramas are shown.

Trond Erik

You may try to superimpose the panorama on a (black) 4:3 base layer and save it as a new file. I did that trick on a 4:3 base with a width of 1920 pixels (full HD) for projection on widescreen LCD tv.

  • Re: Windows XP Display Properties
    ... Try my Desktop Reset tool. ... clock on the control panel display or when I clicl on properties from the ... >> Any suggestions to on how to get the windows displat tabs working>> again ... Restore the Desktop and Screensaver Tabs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Problems with a Gainward Bliss 7300LE and the nv driver
    ... Using the Xorg nv driver the display is, in general use, perfectly acceptable but when restoring the screen after the screensaver has blanked it or switching back from a text console to the X display I sometimes get a very peculiar effect. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Daiplay black when booting up
    ... When I boot up the machine, ... showing up, but instead, the display is black. ... Default Monitor was selected before) and whatever I do, ... a screensaver or background issue (the boss DID install ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Sleeping Display
    ... Subject: [kde-linux] Sleeping Display ... Why would the Gnome screensaver be active when I'm running KDE? ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: linux login screen
    ... On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.questions, in article ... Is there a screensaver that can be used so the ... running a GUI display manager. ... may tell you if you are using a graphic display manager. ...
    (comp.os.linux.questions)