Re: Blury pictures when watching large res panoramas in slideshow

"Trond Erik" <TrondErik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:E76B9F69-F486-4B07-9971-034340A92E2B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

I have my LCD television connected to my Vista computer and use Photo as
screensaver with the pan and zoom effect to display pictures on my TV -
really great! I have installed Live Photo Gallery. Normal picture are shown
fine, but large resolution panoramas are really blury. This only happens when
they are shown in the screensaver or as part of a slideshow
, when I display them normally in Live Gallery they look as they should -
crisp and in high resolution.

Why is Live Gallery screensaver and slideshow handling such large resolution
pictures so badly? Can I fix this problem?

Best regards
Trond Erik

Better make a slideshow with Irfanview (free download), the Vista slideshow is of poor quality, don't know why.

.