Blury pictures when watching large res panoramas in slideshow

Hi!

I have my LCD television connected to my Vista computer and use Photo as
screensaver with the pan and zoom effect to display pictures on my TV -
really great! I have installed Live Photo Gallery. Normal picture are shown
fine, but large resolution panoramas are really blury. This only happens when
they are shown in the screensaver or as part of a slideshow
, when I display them normally in Live Gallery they look as they should -
crisp and in high resolution.

Why is Live Gallery screensaver and slideshow handling such large resolution
pictures so badly? Can I fix this problem?

Best regards
Trond Erik

  • Re: Blury pictures when watching large res panoramas in slideshow
    ... screensaver with the pan and zoom effect to display pictures on my TV - ... Why is Live Gallery screensaver and slideshow handling such large resolution ...
  • Blury pictures when watching large res panoramas in slideshow
    ... screensaver with the pan and zoom effect to display pictures on my TV - ... I have installed Live Photo Gallery. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • My Pictures 3D Screensaver 1.2
    ... My Pictures 3D Screensaver is a 2-in-1 product. ... It allows you to walk through a beautiful virtual gallery exhibiting ... favorite shots from your own photo album. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: Desktop Background Drop Down Menu?
    ... My Pictures Slideshow is a default XP choice. ... MSN Photo Show is not a default XP choice. ... Is 'My Picture Show' in the screensaver menu an installed/standard ...
  • Re: Ex-President for Sale
    ... seen as legitimate questions relating to the Carter book. ... And papers that are not the Times -- ... haven't correctly identified the people in their pictures. ... has its own photographers, but this photo was an AP photo, and the ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)