Re: Windows Movie Maker does not Publish all of video using .WMV f

Uhm, I compiled the movie with multiple clips. There are about 49 clips in
the entire video all of which are .wmv files. It plays all the way up to
about 38 seconds then cuts to black in the published version, but runs
perfect in the project maker. It plays a quarter way through the 12th clip.

I don't Know if i answered your question. :S

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

What are the properties of the certain clip? Is it one particular clip... ?

"Lies And Lacrymosa" <Lies And Lacrymosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:5C6CC0AF-623C-4B79-9301-52038BFA8B0E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The video runs nicely until it hits a certain clip and then it goes black.
used .WMV files for the entire clip. I read the file type compatibility
articles. According to them, this should publish. I have constantly had
issues with Windows Movie Maker Vista, but these sort of problems do not
occur with Windows Movie Maker XP. I have always used the same file types
while publishing. I know my movie maker is not publishing all my files,
because it only takes 3 minutes to publish on Vista opposed to an hour
with
XP. What should i do?

  • Re: Movie Maker Crashing
    ... using movie maker and the application crashes when the ... Clip 1 is a 1.962Mb WMV file which was created by Movie ... Clip 2 is a 73.846Mb WMV file which was created by Photo ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Movie Maker Crashing
    ... to make a movie using three clips that I have saved. ... using movie maker and the application crashes when the ... Clip 2 is a 73.846Mb WMV file which was created by Photo ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Insert Media Clip option not available to select.
    ... have to edit the movie clips in movie maker. ... Display the slide to which you want to add a movie or animated GIF. ... Note A movie or .gif file that you've added to Clip Organizer (Clip ... In Windows, launch Windows Media Player (from the Start button, on the ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Windows Movie Maker does not Publish all of video using .WMV f
    ... If you try the burn without that clip that's present at 38 seconds, ... Speaking for myself only. ... It plays a quarter way through the 12th clip. ... > occur with Windows Movie Maker XP. ...
  • Re: Re: Is this funny?
    ... Not sure if I'd watch the movie, ... course, in real life, the only thing you win at the special olympics is a ... | Now, I have to say, I found the idea of retarded kids fending off zombies ... find the clip at all humorous though. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)