Re: Video lag in windows vista x64
- From: Clevo <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:28:29 -0600
You mention Xvid...do you have the xvid codec installed?
Don;t install a whole pack just for one codec. Go to the microsoft
website and search for the xvid codec.
The link I provide in my signature is a good start
Ok so, the video is choppy, the framerate is really low. For the
processes, nothing's running, it's a brand new installation of Windows.
The videos are xVids of movies downloaded from the internet. I'm using
VLC and Divx Player to watch them, and the problem occurs with both.
If there's anything else you need just ask! :)
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound
- Prev by Date: Re: Video lag in windows vista x64
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Media Player crashes when I click on Technical Support Inf
- Previous by thread: Re: Video lag in windows vista x64
- Next by thread: Re: Video lag in windows vista x64