Re: Vista not playing audio CDs

Ben;924092 Wrote:
Windows Vista is playing DVDs and recognizes data CDs but it will not
recognize a Music CD, I've searched the web and tried the regedits on
the
Apple site in case it was an iTunes issue. I've wiped everything out
and
reinstalled Vista but nothing has helped. If you have any suggestions
for how
to get Music CDs to play in Vista it'd be much appreciated they used to
but
not anymore...

Hi Ben,
A dialog box doesn't come up and ask you what to do when you put in
your cd?
Have you tried to change your options in the AutoPlay Settings?
Start Menu-Default Programs-Autoplay Settings and Set your Default
Programs.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/78021-autoplay-settings.html?filter

--
Airbot

If I helped you then you can click on the scales :party:
If you helped me then Thank You.
Aaron
.