Re: Windows Movie Maker @ 60FPS, is it possible?

You might want to try Windows Media Encoder instead. You can change the frame rate.

Here is what its help file says about it.

"Frame rate. Type the frames per second (fps) for the video stream. The amount that you adjust this value to depends on the speed of your computer processor and whether you are encoding high-motion or low-motion video. High-motion video generally looks smoother if you use a higher frame rate, but a higher frame rate increases the amount of work the processor must perform. The setting you specify represents the maximum fps. Depending on factors such as the video size setting and available bandwidth, the actual fps you achieve might be lower. "

"MrNeeds" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:97acf893f5786959aa4e5d122acb51f1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys, i was just wondering if its possible to change the codec on
windows movie maker and have 60fps on the output video, i do a lot of
gaming and encode a lot of videos, i have noticed that the output file
can only be encoded to 29.97fps on NTSC and PAL is 25fps, since we are
in the HD age of technology, most high definition signals broadcast at
60fps or more (in some cases upto 100fps), any help of aftermarket
codecs i can get for WMM?

--
MrNeeds

Probed by admins!

Click on the Scales if i've Helped you :D

  • Re: To set the resolution 720 x 576 in Windows media encoder
    ... "The video isn't displayed while encoding." ... frame rate is slow for 10 seconds. ... So you can see the video now while encoding? ... >I have used Windows media encoder to encode. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)
  • Re: Distance selling, changing mind, postage costs?
    ... where you have seen any video that was shot with a frame rate greater ... than 30 fps with which to compare. ... It is the old cameras ... A digital video camera will typically capture an entire frame at its ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: [OT] Help converting h.264 files.
    ... Audio format 0x73627276 is incompatible with '-oac copy', ... that the file has a peculiar frame rate of 23.810. ... the video plays a little slower than the audio if I ... Extract the raw video from the MKV file. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: unstable encoding bit rates...
    ... I did actually replys twice to your post, but there is an annoying thing ... I have been recently encoding live with WME on 2 machines, ... jumping all the time between 10-50kbps, the actual frame rate was lower than ... directly on the encoder machine to capture similar ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)
  • Re: Simulink Queue Block vs Buffer Block
    ... So, in contrast to the Buffer block, it is more about signal storage than alteration of the rate and size of a signal. ... With respect to your model, and what might be happening with respect to the display, is it possibly explained by dropping UDP packets? ... Finally, if your interest is just buffering the signal so that you have a steady video frame rate, you might also be able to use a Delay block. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)