Re: editing a dvd-rw

You could try Windows Movie Maker...it comes free and should already be
on your computer

DiDi;916615 Wrote:
I copied a video from tv onto computer, then put on dvd-rw, and erased
video
from computer. Then I noticed there are a lot of commercials. Can I
edit
them out? With what Program? I used Windows Media Center to download
movie
from tv and copy to disc. I have Vista Ultimate 32. Please advise.

--
Clevo

___________________________
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound

Helpful links:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/3d0c5a49-8f61-45cc-8a7d-38c4695ba9291033.mspx#EEE

  • Windows Movie Maker Freezing Up
    ... When I want to edit a clip or clips from Windows Movie ... Windows XP Norton Anti Virus/Norton Internet Security ... Everything edited is an mpeg file (Which Movie Maker ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Windows Movie Maker Freezing Up
    ... When I want to edit a clip or clips from Windows Movie ... Windows XP Norton Anti Virus/Norton Internet Security ... Everything edited is an mpeg file (Which Movie Maker ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: File Header Too Large
    ... I tried your suggestion regarding running the file thru Windows Movie ... PDA I get the error message on my PDA: "unable to play file as file ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Playing video clip
    ... ..mswmm the person emailed you a windows movie maker project ... Windows Explorer and then left click on Open With. ... Scroll down to the extension in question. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Importing Video
    ... First I would go to this site and download the Windows XP Codec pack: ... MVP - Windows Digital Media ... to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)