Re: Audio aout of sync on burned DVD...

If you have options try recording in AVI rather than the more compressed
mpeg2.

If you can only record in mpeg2 try Type 1 rather than Type 2.

Basically, what I think is happening is the sound of the video is being
recorded in a seperate stream. and to cut a long story short when you
try to put them together again in a DVD the video will become more out
of sync the further you play the DVD.

SammyBar;918727 Wrote:
Hi all,

I'm testing Windows Media Center. I recorded a tv show. The recorded
shows looks great using both windows media player and windows media
center. Then I burned a DVD from the recorded show. All made from inside
Windows Media Center. When playing the resulting DVD on a comercial DVD
player the audio is out of sync from the video. What is wrong?
I have find a lot of deep technical information on how to fix such a
problem, but from the perspective of a non-technician user it is all
senseless. It is not possible it is so difficult to get done such a
simple task. Is it a problem of my Vista/Media Center misconfiguration
or it is really so difficult to burn a decent DVD?

Any hint is welcomed
Thanks in advance
Sammy

--