Re: Audio aout of sync on burned DVD...

If you have options try recording in AVI rather than the more compressed
mpeg2.

If you can only record in mpeg2 try Type 1 rather than Type 2.

Basically, what I think is happening is the sound of the video is being
recorded in a seperate stream. and to cut a long story short when you
try to put them together again in a DVD the video will become more out
of sync the further you play the DVD.

SammyBar;918727 Wrote:
Hi all,

I'm testing Windows Media Center. I recorded a tv show. The recorded
shows looks great using both windows media player and windows media
center. Then I burned a DVD from the recorded show. All made from inside
Windows Media Center. When playing the resulting DVD on a comercial DVD
player the audio is out of sync from the video. What is wrong?
I have find a lot of deep technical information on how to fix such a
problem, but from the perspective of a non-technician user it is all
senseless. It is not possible it is so difficult to get done such a
simple task. Is it a problem of my Vista/Media Center misconfiguration
or it is really so difficult to burn a decent DVD?

Any hint is welcomed
Thanks in advance
Sammy

--
Clevo

___________________________
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound

Helpful links:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/3d0c5a49-8f61-45cc-8a7d-38c4695ba9291033.mspx#EEE

  • Re: PVR suitable for elderly person to use
    ... >> I am looking for a PVR with writable DVD drive suitable for an elderly ... > with Panasonic and Toshiba, ... > including re-usable space of anything deleted), recording ... > same as the Panasonics, Toshibas, Pioneers et al).. ...
    (uk.tech.tv.video.pvr)
  • Re: PVR suitable for elderly person to use
    ... > I am looking for a PVR with writable DVD drive suitable for an elderly ... with Panasonic and Toshiba, Pioneer is a 'good ... including re-usable space of anything deleted), recording ... same as the Panasonics, Toshibas, Pioneers et al).. ...
    (uk.tech.tv.video.pvr)
  • Re: I just bought a Panasonic DMR-EZ27 - anyone else?
    ... I finally made the leap from VHS to DVD recording yesterday & ... My purpose is to use the double layer discs to "archive" old VHS ... The manual states you can add chapters AFTER recording (obviously ...
    (rec.video.dvd.tech)
  • Re: DVD/VHS OTA ATSC recorder questions
    ... ATSC tuner record BOTH to DVD and VHS. ... Recording from VHS to DVD is a snap. ... digital HD OTA program to either VHS or DVD. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: anamorphic widescreen
    ... When renting/buying a normal DVD one usually may choose between *full* ... that this is a widescreen recording compressed to fit into a 4:3 format. ... DVD-Players) can not toggle the information flag in the middle of a ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)