Re: Windows Movie Maker @ 60FPS, is it possible?

What are you planning to broadcast and then use WMM to edit with?

My understanding the 60fps is 30fps of interlaced video.

MrNeeds;923148 Wrote:
Hi guys, i was just wondering if its possible to change the codec on
windows movie maker and have 60fps on the output video, i do a lot of
gaming and encode a lot of videos, i have noticed that the output file
can only be encoded to 29.97fps on NTSC and PAL is 25fps, since we are
in the HD age of technology, most high definition signals broadcast at
60fps or more (in some cases upto 100fps), any help of aftermarket
codecs i can get for WMM?

--
Clevo

___________________________
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound

Helpful links:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/3d0c5a49-8f61-45cc-8a7d-38c4695ba9291033.mspx#EEE

  • Re: Somewhat OT: Need advice on some simplistic edit software
    ... The obvious starting point would be Windows Movie Maker since ... conversion from one video codec to annother. ... If WMM does what is needed, why pay money for something else? ... You should be able to convert most any video format into something ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: Somewhat OT: Need advice on some simplistic edit software
    ... The obvious starting point would be Windows Movie Maker since ... conversion from one video codec to annother. ... If WMM does what is needed, why pay money for something else? ... You should be able to convert most any video format into something ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: making muisc videos with Visualizations
    ... separate DVD authoring application as MM does not have it. ... I'm new at using Windows Movie Maker. ... chapter would contain the audio tracks from a entire CD, plus video ... To ensure compatibilty with WMM, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: making muisc videos with Visualizations
    ... separate DVD authoring application as MM does not have it. ... I'm new at using Windows Movie Maker. ... chapter would contain the audio tracks from a entire CD, plus video ... To ensure compatibilty with WMM, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • RE: Cant open any of my saved projects!!
    ... try to open one of my saved projects in WMM: I open up WMM and click the OPEN ... that may have been saved as saved as *.dvr.ms for video or recorded OTA TV ... Wireless and Real Networls) or even WMV, etc., either won't play the file ... a general tool) is COMPLETELY Missing from VISTA' OR none of the imported ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)