Re: Windows Movie Maker @ 60FPS, is it possible?

What are you planning to broadcast and then use WMM to edit with?

My understanding the 60fps is 30fps of interlaced video.

MrNeeds;923148 Wrote:
Hi guys, i was just wondering if its possible to change the codec on
windows movie maker and have 60fps on the output video, i do a lot of
gaming and encode a lot of videos, i have noticed that the output file
can only be encoded to 29.97fps on NTSC and PAL is 25fps, since we are
in the HD age of technology, most high definition signals broadcast at
60fps or more (in some cases upto 100fps), any help of aftermarket
codecs i can get for WMM?

Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS