Windows Movie Maker @ 60FPS, is it possible?

Hi guys, i was just wondering if its possible to change the codec on
windows movie maker and have 60fps on the output video, i do a lot of
gaming and encode a lot of videos, i have noticed that the output file
can only be encoded to 29.97fps on NTSC and PAL is 25fps, since we are
in the HD age of technology, most high definition signals broadcast at
60fps or more (in some cases upto 100fps), any help of aftermarket
codecs i can get for WMM?

--
MrNeeds

Probed by admins!

Click on the Scales if i've Helped you :D

  • Re: Windows Movie Maker @ 60FPS, is it possible?
    ... i was just wondering if its possible to change the codec on ... windows movie maker and have 60fps on the output video, ... Probed by admins! ...
  • Re: Windows Movie Maker @ 60FPS, is it possible?
    ... see my website's Saving Movies> Custom WMV Profiles page. ... i was just wondering if its possible to change the codec on ... windows movie maker and have 60fps on the output video, ... gaming and encode a lot of videos, i have noticed that the output file ...
  • RE: ATTN Marc [MSFT]: Encoder 9 crashes to desktop when selecting file to encode
    ... What codec does the AVI file use? ... had no problems and now I can't get it to encode anything ... >I just did a clean install of XP Pro and WME 9. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)
  • Re: Some advice on encoders and production method please?
    ... Most of our production processes ... We generally encode at about 1000Kbps ... Video image and we need Sorenson". ... You don't even say which codec you are using now. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: Cannot play ".avi" through media player 10
    ... Microsoft's MPEG 4 v3 is not supported within the AVI format. ... And you told me where to get that codec, ... > "Ask whoever you got it from to encode it with legal codec's." ... Replies are to help benefit others in helping ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)