Windows Movie Maker does not Publish all of video using .WMV files

The video runs nicely until it hits a certain clip and then it goes black. I
used .WMV files for the entire clip. I read the file type compatibility
articles. According to them, this should publish. I have constantly had
issues with Windows Movie Maker Vista, but these sort of problems do not
occur with Windows Movie Maker XP. I have always used the same file types
while publishing. I know my movie maker is not publishing all my files,
because it only takes 3 minutes to publish on Vista opposed to an hour with
XP. What should i do?

  • Re: Windows Movie Maker does not Publish all of video using .WMV f
    ... If you try the burn without that clip that's present at 38 seconds, ... It plays a quarter way through the 12th ... occur with Windows Movie Maker XP. ... I know my movie maker is not publishing all my files, ...
  • Re: Windows Movie Maker does not Publish all of video using .WMV files
    ... Is it one particular clip... ... I read the file type compatibility ... occur with Windows Movie Maker XP. ... I know my movie maker is not publishing all my files, ...
  • Re: Movie published from Movie Maker hangs in Windows Media Player
    ... Start/Programs/Windows Movie Maker ... Drag this .wmv to the Video Timeline ... Use the clip & drag arrow to delete a large portion from the start ... Goes for ONLY 19secs then the frame freezes, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Movie Maker Vista problems
    ... After trying all of the options supplied, I found that it has nothing to do with the effect but my version of MM running on my x64 system. ... It's when I use the ease in effect on my Vista system running x64 that it eases in to fast. ... I understand that if I change the length of the clip, it'll render the effects more slowly. ... However the speed at which these two effects moved on the old Movie Maker was perfect for my personal use and now to have to change the length of the clips, changes my ability to make movies for clients. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Movie Maker Vista problems
    ... professionally in my video business. ... Recently I upgraded from XP to Vista ... and now have the new version of Movie Maker. ... the clip, it'll render the effects more slowly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)