Re: WMP11 .flv problem

Can anyone at least say to me do they have the same thing, by
downloading a .flv video and playing it with wmp11. Does it have lenght
or it is 0 sec.

--
Iceman_377

  • Re: Searching inside the full path of a file in WMP11
    ... list of results is added to the "currently playing" playlist and the ... my french version of WMP11). ... I'll pass along the localization feedback. ... I didn't know there was a help file on that area (I really haven't had ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • RE: Total Time in List Pane - Where did it go?
    ... Internet Explorer still locks up when I have more than about 10 tabs open. ... STOP PLAYING CATCH-UP. ... When dragging and dropping a file into your Now Playing list to play, ... If you just so happen to read this before installing WMP11, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: M3U playlists over HTTP
    ... Today Windows Update gave me WMP11 and I must say it looks very pretty. ... do have a small problem with M3U playlists though... ... track listing in the Now Playing panel. ... Album ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • RE: Cant use WMP10 unlock codes with WMP11
    ... I get the same error when playing any licensed audio files. ... However when I run the movie, I get this error message in WMP11: ... "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Can individual files be added to WMP11 library?
    ... I haven't moved the file as I cannot see why WMP11 cannot access the ... So it remains a mystery why I can play it using- now playing mode-, ... Windows Media Video 9 Screen ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)