Windows Media Player 11 Unable to start

I have windows Media Player 11 and since yesterday every time that I try
to use it after I start IE7 stop working WMP11 I try to fix it. I try
the following
- Click *Start*, click *Run*, type regsvr32 jscript.dll, and then
click *OK*.
- Click *Start*, click *Run*, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then
click *OK*.
And every time it just pop up a window saying
DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80004005
and I have look on a couple web sites but I can't find something
specific about WMP11. Can somebody help me.

--
Maria Luisa

  • Re: IE7
    ... I have posted today to MCC and PMJ about IE7 and told how it had messed-up my Windows Media Player ... Any more updates on your B/B Val? ... Isn't that odd, after ditching IE7 in the early days I now find it runs like clockwork I have Windows Media Player 11 and I have the, for some, dreaded Norton Anti virus, all behaving themselves and working together. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: IE7
    ... Any more updates on your B/B Val? ... after ditching IE7 in the early days I now find it ... runs like clockwork I have Windows Media Player 11 and I have the, ... I don't know why it gave me problems with WMP and I had not realised my ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Embedded Media Player in IE7 broken after KB931768 - green rectangle instead of video
    ... no video. ... There is nothing but a green rectangle where the video should be. ... Even more peculiar, if you move the IE7 window, the green rectangle is left ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)