Re: WMP 11 is missing or gone cannot use it :(

crysis07;921133 Wrote:
I need help on how to like fix or uninstall or something for windows
media player 11, one thing is that when I try to open it nothing
happens, or double click on a mp3 file or a movie file it loads then
nothing happens. also I have tried to do that update thing dont work,
and system restore dont work either.

Hi crysis07,

Have you tried running these?
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66978-system-files-sfc-command.html?ltr=S
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67612-check-disk-chkdsk.html

You might want to run a through malware scan as well.

--
Airbot

If I helped you then you can click on the scales :party:
If you helped me then Thank You.
Aaron

  • WMP 11 is missing or gone cannot use it :(
    ... I need help on how to like fix or uninstall or something for windows ... media player 11, one thing is that when I try to open it nothing ... or double click on a mp3 file or a movie file it loads then ... and system restore dont work either. ...
  • Re: SP2 and CPU usage
    ... > while listening to an mp3 file on any application such as Media Player, ... > Winamp or Real Player, the music slows, stops and starts several times in a ... > music stops or jumps. ...
  • Re: SP2 and CPU usage
    ... > while listening to an mp3 file on any application such as Media Player, ... > Winamp or Real Player, the music slows, stops and starts several times in a ... > music stops or jumps. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SP2 and CPU usage
    ... > while listening to an mp3 file on any application such as Media Player, ... > Winamp or Real Player, the music slows, stops and starts several times in a ... > music stops or jumps. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)