wmm to avi, cant do it

I cant burn a DVD when i click on publish a movie. the DVD option is not
there. i do have a dvd burner and it works ik.

can you pls tell me how can i copie the movies i made on wmm to a DVD so i
can watch them on a tv?

thanks
cecilia

  • [REVIEW] Daves TF Movie Rant: Target Exclusive Case
    ... Target Special Edition 2007 Transformers Movie DVD Set ... A disclaimer, I rarely watch all the featurettes on a DVD, so I ...
    (rec.toys.transformers.moderated)
  • Re: New features coming for Blu-ray DVD format
    ... to compile that very long list of BD/HD movie ... as well as Blade Runner has repeat viewing merit; ... any of the DVD recuts of Blade Runner is far superior to the Lucas butchering of the original Star Wars series. ... While I only rented the HD-DVD versions because they were in high def, the home theater viewing just drew me into the film much more, and who among us doesn't enjoy a few hours of Cate in our homes. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: capturing analog audio
    ... I have "Saved to My Computer" so I have the completed movie in MY Videos ... it opens immediately in Windows Media Player. ... With regard to the data DVD, I'm familiar with burning them (I use them for ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Trying to make a DVD Movie -Im pressed for time and running out of patience!
    ... These will only be pictures, ... If you want to make a movie it is more complicated since a DVD requires the ... JPEG is the best format for compatibility with the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • [SLE] Re: Thanks for this message to the SuSE list
    ... "hard earned money" w/ the actual cost not any higher than it's ever been. ... for one package by at least the minimum number the shop will accept to print. ... you can find a friend w/ a Dvd unit and you can break individual packages out ... It ISN'T broken, it doesn't have some of the movie dvd stuff in the box, ...
    (SuSE)