Re: Trouble with alphabetical order in my Photos folder

What would happen if you sorted them by date (added to pc) after you
have re-named them?

yakmanz;919482 Wrote:
Anyone....

I have a lot of pictures on my computer, all in their perspective
folders named for the year they where taken. I have selected all and
renamed the pictures every time I add new pictures.

Example: Myfamily 2008.....

It will then name all my picture Myfamily 2008, Myfamily 2008 (1),
Myfamily 2008 (2) and so on....but will then put the first picture
(Myfamily 2008) at the end of all my pictures.

Is there a way to have the folder to no organize the pictures and leave
the way I have them in order????

Thanks

--
Clevo