Re: Trouble with alphabetical order in my Photos folder

What would happen if you sorted them by date (added to pc) after you
have re-named them?

yakmanz;919482 Wrote:
Anyone....

I have a lot of pictures on my computer, all in their perspective
folders named for the year they where taken. I have selected all and
renamed the pictures every time I add new pictures.

Example: Myfamily 2008.....

It will then name all my picture Myfamily 2008, Myfamily 2008 (1),
Myfamily 2008 (2) and so on....but will then put the first picture
(Myfamily 2008) at the end of all my pictures.

Is there a way to have the folder to no organize the pictures and leave
the way I have them in order????

Thanks

--
Clevo

___________________________
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound

Helpful links:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/3d0c5a49-8f61-45cc-8a7d-38c4695ba9291033.mspx#EEE

  • Re: Attn: real cryptographers - how safe would you be?
    ... pictures advance. ... Lately Ayub will offer the ram, and if Abdul seriously freezes it too, the ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: File became too large to edit.
    ... If there is insufficient disk space it can't ... pictures and documents. ... I added Ram memory to the max, ... allow editing after opening, telling me that there is not enough memory to ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: 7DRL: KCrogue
    ... a CPU called "U880A" (which was a Z80 clone; ... graphics chip could display 320x240 pixel with 16 colors, ... The RAM could by upgraded up to 4 MB (although ... (both wikipedia articles show different pictures). ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: lost pictures during cut and paste in vista
    ... When the computer crashed the RAM was flushed by the shutdown. ... I was transferring my pictures from memory card to drive C in my laptop when suddenly my laptop was turned off due to battery low. ...
  • Re: OT: Need Some Computer Help
    ... but opening up specific phots cause my computer to freeze up. ... How much RAM are you running? ... If the pictures are large and you don't have enough RAM-that could be a problem. ... more Ram Vista is a hog. ...
    (misc.transport.road)