Re: Windows DVD Maker error: "Error Synchronizing Project"

What codecs do the files use?
Does it work better if you use WMV files instead of AVI files? AVI files are pretty random these days and are rather a headache. =\

"Mark Beiley" <nowhere AT donotuse.com> wrote in message news:%23S2wvffZJHA.4424@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get the error message "Error Synchronizing Project" when using DVD Maker. I can add my items, but as soon as I press "Next" it immediately says "Error synchronizing project". I'm adding AVI file(s). It doesn't matter what item I add. I've added AVI files from different sources. It doesn't matter what options I select under "Options...". I've double checked my path is available for the temp files location. I've tried all different temp file locations, including "<Default>". Nothing seems to matter. I don't know how to reinstall, besides formatting my whole computer, and reinstalling Vista. I have used DVD Maker before with success. This seemingly just started. Any suggestions or ideas would be great.

Thanks,
Mark