Itunes to Windows Media Player

I have all my music in Itunes - how can I change it to Windows Media
player?

Thanks

Lesley

--
wee mac

  • Re: Windows Media Player
    ... Uninstalling or disabling Windows Media ... Player isn't going to make iTunes see the disc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: iTunes 9 minimizzare finestra
    ... Windows Media Player? ... Beh, iTunes non è fornito come parte dei sistemi operativi Windows, ma ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • Re: Microsoft visual C++ library error
    ... Pretty often when I open Internet explorer, itunes, or windows media ... player 11, I get this microsoft visual c++ library error that gives me the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Roku buffers and rebuffers after installing MS updates
    ... >all my files to Apple Lossless, started using iTunes instead of Windows Media ... >Player, and bought and installed an Apple AirPort Express Base Station. ...