Re: HELP NEEDED!! WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER CRASHES WHEN PUBLISHING MOVIE
- From: tahsin <tahsin.3kx68j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:40:16 +0000
I just found out the problem.
I have nero 7 installed on vista. To fix the vista movie maker crash
when rendering, I just renamed this folder
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter
Renamed DSFilter to something else. Vista Movie Maker no longer crashes
and when I want to use Nero again, just rename DSFilter back to normal.
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Play DVDs on RealPlayer or VLC Players?
- Next by Date: Re: Movie Maker Not Functioning
- Previous by thread: Play DVDs on RealPlayer or VLC Players?
- Next by thread: Photo Gallery won't print photos