Audio aout of sync on burned DVD...

Hi all,

I'm testing Windows Media Center. I recorded a tv show. The recorded
shows looks great using both windows media player and windows media
center. Then I burned a DVD from the recorded show. All made from
inside Windows Media Center. When playing the resulting DVD on a
comercial DVD player the audio is out of sync from the video. What is
wrong?
I have find a lot of deep technical information on how to fix such a
problem, but from the perspective of a non-technician user it is all
senseless. It is not possible it is so difficult to get done such a
simple task. Is it a problem of my Vista/Media Center misconfiguration
or it is really so difficult to burn a decent DVD?

Any hint is welcomed
Thanks in advance
Sammy

--
SammyBar

  • Re: Media Player 9 wont Play AVI files
    ... Can mplay32.exe still play AVIs on your system... ... What exact version of Windows Media Player are you using? ... to drag a DVD file with a .vob extension from a DVD to the Windows Media ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • >>> DVD MEDIA <<<
    ... dvd decoder for windows media player ... dvd burner free multi media converter ... taiyo yuden blank dvd media ...
    (sci.techniques.microscopy)
  • Playing DVDs
    ... I'm running Windows Media Player version 11.0.5721.5230 on a Dell Vostro 1400 ... to give me the option of opening a DVD in Dell Media Direct or Windows Media ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.mac)
  • windows media player
    ... The question that I have is that when I author a DVD and use Windows Media ... Windows Media Player attempts to locate information ... Windows Media Player sends a unique DVD identification number to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Windows Media Player is currently unable to play DVD video
    ... (speaking for myself and doing this in my free time) ... > Below is the error I receive when I try and play a dvd. ... windows media 9 and has a dvd player installed on it. ... Windows Media Player is currently unable to play DVD video. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)