Audio aout of sync on burned DVD...
- From: SammyBar <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:59:01 -0600
I'm testing Windows Media Center. I recorded a tv show. The recorded
shows looks great using both windows media player and windows media
center. Then I burned a DVD from the recorded show. All made from
inside Windows Media Center. When playing the resulting DVD on a
comercial DVD player the audio is out of sync from the video. What is
I have find a lot of deep technical information on how to fix such a
problem, but from the perspective of a non-technician user it is all
senseless. It is not possible it is so difficult to get done such a
simple task. Is it a problem of my Vista/Media Center misconfiguration
or it is really so difficult to burn a decent DVD?
Any hint is welcomed
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Linksys DMA210 extender connection problems
- Next by Date: Re: Audio aout of sync on burned DVD...
- Previous by thread: Microsoft Data Access Components / CD Viewer
- Next by thread: Re: Audio aout of sync on burned DVD...