Re: DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced

Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker are extremely lame applications.
It is not possible to set there the bitrate you need, and profiles that are
there are ridiculous.

Yesterday I tried to encode something and the result was terrible, it just
destroy your videos.
What I find extremely gigalame that DVD Maker is reencoding mpeg2.

It is a pitty because menus that are produced by DVD maker are very nice.

"Itchy Fingers" <peterjcoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
I don't know if anyone has experienced this or has any ideas as to a
resolution, but I've made a movie in Movie Maker V6, exported it to the
harddrive in various forms with satisfactory results. I then burn the
video
DVD using DVD Maker and whilst the video element is good theres absolutely
no
sound.

As I said the original video is complete both within Movie Maker and on
the
hard drive.

I have access to Nero 8, which does not have the correct Codex for Video
DVD's and produced a smaller VCD without problem.

I am running Vista Ultimate with SP1.

  • Extracting Video From DVD
    ... Is it possible, using one of Vista's media programs (Movie Maker, DVD Maker or Media Player), ... to extract a portion of video from a dvd and save it to a popular video type such as wmv or ...
  • Re: Vista/Window DVD Maker quits working - used to work fine
    ... Both my programme for movie maker and DVD maker used to work fine. ... For some reason my Windows DVD Maker has ceased to work when it used to ... I am able to add files to burn but when I hit next and go to where I can ...
  • DVD Maker - No Audio on DVDs Produced
    ... resolution, but I've made a movie in Movie Maker V6, exported it to the ... DVD using DVD Maker and whilst the video element is good theres absolutely no ... As I said the original video is complete both within Movie Maker and on the ...
  • RE: Two questions about Windows DVD Maker
    ... Transporting the output of Movie Maker to DVD Maker can cause unexpected ... I sooo want it to play for 30 seconds ... tried using the slideshow images & it just chooses them itself (which ...
  • Re: Please help or explain etc
    ... I want to take those recordings,which are trp files. ... the stepsto record using windows dvd maker. ... Movie Maker has issues with .mpg files... ...