Help windows dvd maker Unspecified error

I am trying to take a video from windows movie maker and publish it to a
dvd. When I go to publish it it goes straight to Windows DVD Maker,
after I have fixed everything up it starts to publish however after it
has encoded around 50% a error comes up that say "Unspecified Error" and
the encoding stops. WHAT DO I DO FOR THIS UNSPECIFIED ERROR!!!??? I need
this video by christmas because it is a gift if anyone can help me that
would be great.

i.e. I am using Vista but not sure which one. (one of the newer ones
though)

--
amts13

  • Re: Creating DVD Movies
    ... > audio from the video. ... I expected one file after the conversion. ... produce your DVD without much hassle. ... In order to give it a try, I> converted the "Windows Movie Maker Sample File.WMV" that came with my new> computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • How to edit DVD files with Windows Movie Maker
    ... Windows Movie Maker is a basic video editing and creating software ... The accepted formats for import by Windows Movie Maker are WMV, ... only rip DVD to Windows Movie Maker acceptable videos including AVI, ... because the IFO file contains the information about the entire DVD ...
  • how to import DVD/VOB/MOV/MP4/FLV files to windows movie maker?
    ... You are fond of a clip from a DVD movie or mp4/flv files and tried to ... Windows Movie Maker is basic video creating/editing software introduced ... Step 4: Start conversion. ...
  • Re: Cannot save file.
    ... Sometimes they will import and save but your video stops half way through ... Windows version it is written funny in the About Movie Maker form. ... As far as the "Save to DVD" option goes the three people you talked to have ... Now Windows Movie Maker will not save my file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: can WMM project saved to DVD be moved back into WMM
    ... Becca -- When a video is 'burned' to a DVD, the DVD program converted the files to the .vob format which is standard for DVD's. ... Then they must be converted to another format to import back into Windows Movie Maker. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)