Help windows dvd maker Unspecified error

I am trying to take a video from windows movie maker and publish it to a
dvd. When I go to publish it it goes straight to Windows DVD Maker,
after I have fixed everything up it starts to publish however after it
has encoded around 50% a error comes up that say "Unspecified Error" and
the encoding stops. WHAT DO I DO FOR THIS UNSPECIFIED ERROR!!!??? I need
this video by christmas because it is a gift if anyone can help me that
would be great.

i.e. I am using Vista but not sure which one. (one of the newer ones
though)

--
amts13
.