Re: Movie Maker Not Functioning

I think we can both agree that dealing with AVI at this day and age can be a pathetic mess due to some really horrible third party decisions surrounding bad codec implementations. I would suggest that running bad software on any system would be a headache.

Part of making this all better is ensuring that people are well informed about multimedia. Thankfully if you follow best practices you should generally be OK: the problem is that a lot of people get mislead, in some cases deliberately, by misinformed web sites.

Speaking for myself only.
See for some helpful WMP info.